Walking New York

A fat lazy idiot tries to walk every street in Manhattan.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Day 25 - And Boy Are My Feet Tired (10 miles)



No photos today, but by far my longest walk so far. I don't know if I'm going to count every street on my cumulative map because I'm not totally sure they're all right, but the big stretches I will probably mark down. Not much else to say without any photos, but I'm going to add another Streets You've Never Heard Of in a few minutes. Barring some disastrous rain, I'll do a long walk Monday with pictures. Tuesday I'm going to Providence to watch my mediocre thesis film in an even more mediocre film festival (but one which owns the impressive domain film-festival.org). I was thinking of taking pictures of the train ride and some places around Providence just for a change of scenery, but it means I have to carry my camera all day. And I think I need to take like a 3:30am train to get there for my primetime screening slot of 9:30am on a weekday morning, so I'll be lucky to even get on the right train that early, much less photograph it. Either way I'll bring the small camera, so maybe there will be something. Then, hopefully, Wednesday it's back to normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home